This year, Liberty SAFRA Swim for Hope 2020 is taking on a brand-new format. The month-long virtual swim event for charity will take place from 17 October to 15 November 2020.
Liberty SAFRA Swim for Hope 2020 has the following categories for individual swimmers and families:
- RESILIENCE: For six years old and above (1.0 km)
- UNITY Families For Life Category: 1 Adult and 1 Child between six to 12 years old (1.0 km)
- TENACIOUS: For 13 years old and above (10 km)
- INDOMITABLE: For 13 years old and above (55 km)
Participants can swim at their own time and upload the details such as date, time, duration and distance swam to clock in their participation.
Participants who complete their category distance will receive an Event T-shirt, a Finisher Medal and Goodie Bag.
Beneficiaries of this year’s event are Autism Resource Centre, SAF Care Fund and the Singapore Swimming Association.
Participating in Liberty SAFRA Swim For Hope 2020
Event Fees are:
- RESILIENCE: Individual Category – $20
- UNITY: Families For Life Category – 1 Adult and 1 Child – $32
- TENACIOUS: Individual Category – $30
- INDOMITABLE: Individual Category – $55
Get additional details and register for Liberty SAFRA Swim for Hope 2020 here.