Little Day Out welcomes dedicated and passionate team players who believe in helping families keep up with the latest fun ideas and activities, engage their little ones and create lasting memories with together.
Established by Big Little Company Pte. Ltd., Little Day Out catapulted onto the scene as a Singapore-based digital media publisher in August 2012. Today, we are proud to be one of the top parenting sites with quality content as well as one of the fast-growing family-focused sites in Singapore.
If you share our vision and want in on the excitement of growing with us, join Team Little Day Out!
Position: Partnerships Manager (Full-time)
You are a go-getter, with a great personality and a background in sales and/or client servicing. As Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for cultivating relationships, building sales and managing marketing campaigns.
- Promote media products and services to various business segments and meet monthly and yearly sales targets
- Develop sales strategies, implement sales initiatives and identify great partnerships that contribute to the growth of the business
- Manage and nurture client relationships from drawing up contracts and securing deals to being the main point of contact through ongoing and future client campaigns
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal, personal presentation, creative and negotiating skills
- Great with client servicing and at building strong business relationships
- Ambitious, resourceful and persevering individual who takes initiative, has a go-getting and positive attitude, and is client- and target-focused
- Responsible, dependable and accountable
- Organised and methodical
- At least a year’s experience in sales, marketing or account servicing and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Prior experience in advertising sales is not necessary, but must possess a strong passion for new media
- Experience in events and sponsorship sales and a strong network of well-established contacts will be advantageous
Position: Content Creator (Part-time / Internship)
You are a wordsmith with a head full of ideas and fast fingers to display your thoughts beautifully. As Content Creator, you will be responsible for creating more great content for Little Day Out.
- Research trends and generate comprehensive content ideas
- Write clear, interesting and original copy
- Connect with and establish relationships with news subjects
- Participate in meetings to formulate strategies and executable ideas which may include e-newsletters, web copy, videos, editorial specials etc.
- Coordinate and assist with overall marketing strategy
- Exceptional writer with a portfolio of stories
- Ability to work fast and independently
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
How to Apply?
Please send a detailed resume, your expected salary and availability to email@example.com with the subject being the position you are applying for.
Tell us more about yourself in the email:
- What you are presently doing
- Why you think you are suitable.
For the Content Creator position, please include writing samples.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All the best!