Science Centre Singapore’s blockbuster exhibition, Da Vinci, The Exhibition, boasts the largest collection of Leonardo da Vinci’s inventions in Southeast Asia.
Da Vinci, The Exhibition examines da Vinci’s life, research and art through the years. Spread across ten different exhibition zones, guests will get to learn da Vinci’s complex beginning and lifetime achievements in Renaissance paintings, physics, music, military, flight, civil engineering, hydraulics and more.
At the exhibition, guests of all ages will be able to go on an inspiring journey into the past where they will get to know a true “Renaissance man”!
Highlights of Da Vinci, The Exhibition at Science Centre Singapore
- More than 50 fully built, life-size inventions and over 20 stunning displays.
- Constructed by trained artisans who used da Vinci’s codices to design and build his inventions, bringing to life many machines and devices that were designed but never created due to the lack of modern technologies in the 15th Century.
- Unravel the artist’s intricate designs and extraordinary early concepts on modern inventions including the parachute and scuba suit.
- Visitors to Da Vinci, The Exhibition can get an in-depth view of da Vinci’s exploration into the world of anatomy including his famous studies on subjects such as the golden ratio and “Vitruvian Man”.
- An engaging learning experience through interactive displays and hands-on activities.
Visiting Science Centre Singapore’s Da Vinci, The Exhibition
When: Fridays to Sundays, Public and School Holidays, 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm Where: Science Centre Singapore 15 Science Centre Road Singapore 609081