Singapore’s Largest Online Preschool
My First Skool Discovery Day 2020 promises to be a fun-filled and enriching event where you get discover, experience and learn how to improve your quality and effectiveness of nurturing and caring for your children.
With over 450 Mini-Workshops, 3 Keynote Speaker Sessions, 145 Cooks’ Demo, Coffee Chats with Principals & Parent Support Groups, and many more, don’t miss out on signing up for the largest online learning convention of the year!
Registration is FREE! Head over to our website to sign up* and access the full event schedule! Plus, stand a chance to win a surprise gift!^
- 17 July Sessions – Only for existing My First Skool parents
- 18 July Sessions – Open to public
- Let’s “Watch and Wait” or “Mimamoru” our Young Children in My First Skool by Ms Thian Ai Ling, General Manager of My First Skool
Find out how you can develop an independent child through Miramoru and learn the importance of watching and waiting for your child.
- Developing healthy media habits with your child: enabling your child to thrive in a complex world by Ms Carol Loi, Digital Literacy Educator and Family Coach
Set your child up for success through developing healthy media habits. Gain practical tips on how you can develop healthy media habits for your pre-schoolers.
- Sport Matters! An Evidence-based Approach to Developing Your Child’s Mental Toughness and Adaptability Skills for Life’s Challenges by Mr Edgar Tham, Chief Sport & Performance Psychologist at SportPsych Consulting
Playing sports is a powerful approach to developing mental toughness and adaptability skills for better academic performance. Learn about the 5 different sports that can develop physical and cognitive skills in your child.
Are you looking for tips to support your child’s development? Choose from over 450 mini-workshops where you get to learn from early childhood educators on a diverse range of topics such as STEAM, Mother Tongue, Literacy, Numeracy and more!
- Nurture and Inculcate Your Child’s Interest in STEAM
- The 3Rs to Building A Strong Relationship for A Positive and Resilient Child
- Creating Interactive Wall Displays to Inspire the Joy Of Learning Chinese
Learn how to cook up a storm with My First Skool’s skilled cooks as they unveil the secrets to whipping up nutritious and tasty meals for your child!
- Chicken Shepherd’s Pie
- Omelette Wedges
- Apple Pancakes
Coffee Chats with Principals & Parent Support Group
Have you always wanted to learn more about My First Skool’s curriculum and experience? Book an appointment with their principals for a chat to find out more about how they can help to raise a resilient and bilingual child!
Sign up today and gain more tips on how to develop your child!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions apply.
^Applicable for first 500 sign-ups. Other terms apply.