Forest Adventure is thrilling fun for the whole family. Experience zipping through the air or balancing on some exhilarating bridges; and all this knowing that you are safely attached at all times. Different courses available for children and adults.
There are three adventure courses available at Forest Adventure. These cater to different ages and participants as young as five years old.
The Kids Course opens from 13 May 2017. It is specially designed for kids between the ages of 5 to 10 years old.
The Forest Adventure Kids Course consists of:
– 22 obstacle crossings, including 2 zip lines
– 2 loops with 1 loop set at 3.2 m above ground and the other loop set a 6.3 m above ground
Participants must be a minimum height of 1.1m to attempt the Kids Course. Kids below 7 will require a buddy aged 14 and above to go on the course with them. Price per participant is $36.
The new Junior Course at Forest Adventure is designed as an intermediate course for kids who are no longer challenged by the Kids Course and are not yet ready for the Grand Course.
The Junior Course consists of:
– 26 obstacle crossings
– includes 2 zip lines. 1 of the zip lines measures 125 m and goes over the water. It is set up across 2 loops both at 6.3m above ground
Participants must be a minimum height of 1.4 m to attempt the Junior Course. Price per participant is $40.
The Grand Course is the ultimate challenges for adrenaline-junkies.
– 44 obstacles, almost double from Forest Adventure’s previous version of the Grand Course
– includes 3 giant zip lines over water
– set up across 3 loops, built at 6 m and 9 m above the ground
Participants must be a minimum height of 1.5 m to attempt the Grand Course. Price per participant is $50.
Good to Know
Forest Adventure’s facility is set up with a continuous safety line.
Click here to reserve your spot now!