- This event has passed.
Singapore Night Festival 2016
The iconic Singapore Night Festival celebrates the passion of creation with this year’s theme, Inventions and Innovation, returning to the Bras Basah-Bugis precinct for a spectacular ninth edition. Join the revelry as science fiction and fantasy intertwine in unforgettable performances and light art, inspired by the zeal that drove inventors in their quest to discover the new and unconventional. Visitors can look forward to an exciting line-up of immersive activities and performances from local and international acts.
Dates:19 & 20, 26 & 27 August
Venue: Various locations around the Bras Basah and Bugis precincts
– Keyframes, micro-stories projected on the facade of the National Museum using LED animation
– Invasion, a moving street spectacle that immerses its audience in an enchanted world of giant magical creatures
– House of Curiosities, a performance based on the storyline of The Mechanical Heart
– The Wheel House, a unique rolling acrobatic theatre performance that takes place inside a travelling circular home
– Let’s Celebrate, a parade of drummers on stilts and fire performers
– Journey, a projection-mapping performance inspired by the world of British sci-fi writer Jules Verne