- This event has passed.
Singapore Festival of Fun
Over nine days, enjoy three super fun festivals taking place around Clarke Quay – Nickelodeon Fiesta, Street Fest and The International Comedy Festival Singapore!
Nickelodeon Fiesta – 11 & 12 Mar
This two-day event inspired by Clarke Quay’s rich history features reimagined carnival and childhood games with a Nickelodeon twist.
– Take selfies with your favorite Nickelodeon characters, play stage games and win prizes!
– Try your hand at these classic childhood and carnival games such as carron and Snakes & Ladders with a Nickelodeon twist.
– Join the Nickelodeon Hunt to sniff out Clarke Quay heritage tales, undertake challenges and acquire fun facts to show off in school. Complete the hunt to bag even more Nickelodeon goodies!
Street Fest – 14 to 19 Mar
This is a free family festival of international street artists and performers.
– Pepe the Clown, from Bulgaria
– Kamikaze Fireflies, a comedy and circus duo from the USA
– Ryan Shadow, illusionist and street magician from the USA
Magners International Comedy Festival – 16 to 19 Mar
Back for the 4th year, this is Asia’s largest comedy festival, with 21 comedians putting on 10 shows.