Dempsey Explorer Camp Nov/Dec 2019
Dempsey Explorer Camp gets kids
ready for a green future.
Sustainable fun awaits all kids this November and December at the Dempsey Explorer Camp!
Running weekly from 18 Nov to 20 Dec, 9 am to 3 pm, Dempsey Explorer Camp has five different camps that teach children, aged 3 to 12 years old, ways to preserve the planet and develop skills for sustainability.
5 Exciting Camps for Kids!
Camps cover interesting topics like nature and exploration, global cultures, art, sports, and dance and performance.
Amidst the verdant and central grounds of 75 Loewen Road, specialised educators and experienced instructors will explain ways that campers can care for their surroundings, while having loads of fun with hands-on activities.
In addition, the camp is going green by eliminating all single-use of plastics. This will be done in practical ways like requesting campers to reuse their utensils, using recycled materials for most of the craft work and engaging them in a workshop on sustainability by Nature Society, Singapore.
All camps run from Monday to Friday and cost $625 each.
Breakfast, lunch and snacks are included. Door-to-door transport is provided at additional cost. Each child will bring home a personalised camp T-shirt.
Save with Promo Code
A 10% discount for all camps is available for Little Day Out readers with the promo code LDOdempsey.
For registration of more than 5 children, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8457 0642.
Please visit www.dempseyexplorercamp.com for more information and registration.
Highlights of the Various Camps
1. In the unique Think Green camp, kids will be inspired to love nature and preserve the environment through adventures in a nature space and survival village. Campers will learn how to build a teepee tent, plant their own herb garden, learn wilderness survival skills, go for nature walks, and explore animals and wildlife found in the rich nature reserves at Dempsey.
2. The multi-activity World Explorer camp brings kids around the world to learn about different cultures and environments and ways to protect them. They will also explore each country and culture through art, music and movement, sport and geography games, story telling, dramatic play, making traditional foods and more.
3. Kids who enjoy non-stop action will like Camp Olympics, a camp that gives kids an opportunity to try out a rotation of well-loved sports such as soccer, basketball, rugby, hockey, handball, badminton and cricket. Not only do they get to play sports, the kids will also learn about different sports and games played in different countries, make some sports equipment from recycled materials and wind down with yoga sessions.
4. The Kids Create camp is a place where your child can get messy and have lots of fun creating unique art and treasures. Skilled and experienced instructors will encourage campers to create unique artworks related to nature, famous artists, people and places. Campers will work with medium such as glass art, wood working, clay modelling and recycled art installations.
5. Dempsey’s Got Talent camp is for any kid who loves to dance, perform and present a good show. Kids will be introduced to different dance genres such as Hip Hop, Jazz and ballet. They will also design costumes, props and backdrops before wow-ing their parents and fellow campers with a final performance.
Don’t forget to use promo code LDOdempsey to enjoy a 10% discount when you book!
Please visit www.dempseyexplorercamp.com for more information and registration or call 8457 0642.