- This event has passed.
Shangri-La’s Family Festive Highlights
buds x ShuShu & Sassy Christmas Holiday Workshop
– Date: 7 & 8 Dec 2019
– Time: 2 pm to 6 pm
– Price: S$200 for one child and one adult, includes ShuShu & Sassy Shangri-La exclusive travel bag, K-Pop Dance Class, Bath Bomb Making session, buds return voucher and refreshments
– Recommended ages: 5 to 12 years old
– Reservations: bit.ly/budsssevent
This Christmas, buds by Shangri-La presents their first ever workshop collaboration with Korean kids’ lifestyle and culture brand – ShuShu & Sassy. Themed ‘Be a Celebrity’, the Christmas holiday workshop will launch a series of fun-filled activities and pampering treats for kids to bond with their parents, designed for kids to express their imagination and their personality in their own way.
Highlights of the buds X ShuShu & Sassy Christmas Holiday Workshop include:
– Get insta-ready and look picture perfect with ex-MTV veejay May Wan (@missmaywan)
– Discover yourself at various experiential zones and assemble a Shangri-La exclusive travel bag
– Fizzle up with the kids and make your very own natural bath bombs
– Shine like a star and be trained by a professional K-Pop dance instructor, Beatyou Jo from Korea
*Limited slots available. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis or when all the slots are taken up.
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore Transforms Into A Magical
North Pole Wonderland This Christmas
A charming yuletide adventure awaits at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore, as they present a snowy ‘A North Pole Wonderland’ Christmas. Delight in a convivial gathering with loved ones and share joyful moments as you delve into a world of magic with mischievous polar bear cubs and twinkling arctic stars amidst the whimsical and glistening winter backdrop of the North Pole.
Gingerbread House Children’s Workshop
Share the heartfelt joy of Christmas with Shangri-La’s popular Gingerbread House Children’s Workshop. Children and parents are welcome to create their personalized gingerbread houses with frosting, cookies, and candy in a fun-filled session led by Area Executive Pastry Chef, Hervé Potus.
– Date: 30 Nov to 15 Dec 2019 (every Sat & Sun)
– Time: 2 sessions per day (11 am to 12:30 pm & 3 pm to 4:30 pm)
– Price: S$128 nett per child (3 to 12 years old) with a maximum of 2 accompanying adults per child (Every additional adult will be chargeable at S$30 nett)
– Inclusions: Each child will be given a kid’s size apron, chef toque and may take home their masterpieces. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided during the workshop.
– Capacity: Maximum 20 children per session
Festive Happenings @ buds by Shangri-La
buds by Shangri-La
buds by Shangri-La will also be decked out in the festive merriment with a host of Christmas-themed activities. Families looking for an immersive and curated indoor experience can visit buds by Shangri-La to learn through play in a creative, self-directed and experiential environment, all while bonding together.
On New Year’s Eve, buds will be extending their operations till 12:30 am – with movie screening in Party Room available for kids. *Entrance fee to buds applies.
– DIY Tote Bag Painting @ MUDDY (S$10): Unleash your inner artist and personalise your tote bags your way! 23 Nov to 1 Jan (while stocks last).
– Christmas Jigglybuds @ STAGE (S$10): Jingle away with Classic Christmas hits at the Stage Room. 23 Nov to 1 Jan.
– Christmas Storybuds with craft @ MUDDY (S$10): Enjoy a reading of Last Stop on the Reindeer Express and craft your own lighted up Christmas card. 23 Nov to 1 Jan.
– Bath bomb making @ MUDDY (S$18): Parents and children can have fun with personal hygiene and express their creativity in these palm-sized spheres. Build your own bath bombs to use at home with step-by-step guidance and all-natural ingredients. 7 Dec to 1 Jan.
*buds admission fee applies to the above activities
Guests can enjoy the buds Festive Package which includes entry to buds (3 hours), choice of one activity and one train ride. Hotel guests: S$45, Public: S$75. Available from 9 Dec to 1 Jan (*mini spa treat from 21 Dec to 1 Jan).
Admission to buds:
Child (4 to 12 years old)
– S$48 (Weekdays)
– S$58 (Weekends, Public Holidays & School Holidays)
Toddler & Baby (below 4 years old)
– S$28 (Weekdays)
– S$36 (Weekends, Public Holidays & School Holidays)
Open daily: 9 am to 9 pm (Extended opening hours on New Year’s Eve until 12:30 am)
Other happenings @ Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Fully immerse yourself in the Christmas spirit and stand a chance to win prizes at the Winter Carnival-themed game booths such as feed the polar bear, polar bowling, stick-on tattoos, origami making and more. Also, enjoy special movie screening daily at 4pm featuring Christmas classics such as Polar Express and Christmas Chronicles. Look forward to a mini spa treat with ShuShu & Sassy natural products. Other activities include a Bath bomb making workshop and a glam area to complete your festive glow with a pair of stick-on earrings. Open to all guests staying at the hotel, S$20 for public guests.
– Date: 21 Dec 2019 to 1 Jan 2020
– Time: 10 am to 6 pm
– Venue: Garden Terrace
All Aboard The Winter Train!
A special treat for the kids to get onboard the Winter Train! All guests staying at the hotel and winter carnival guests will get a train ticket to ride. Limited to kids below 12 years old.
– Date: 23 Nov 2019 to 1 Jan 2020
– Time: 10 am to 7 pm
– Venue: Garden Terrace