2017 has been a year jam-packed with exciting new spots and activities for families in Singapore. We give you a month-by-month summary of the best things to do with kids that have newly launched this year.
Have you been a Little Day Out Adventurer and visited each of these places yet?
- Palawan Pirate Ship, formerly Port of Lost Wonder, opens as a free water play area.
- ArtScience Museum introduces Into The Wild, a VR/AR experience.
- Chestnut Nature Park’s northern section opens, making it Singapore’s largest nature park.
- Aeroplane-themed playground opens at The Oval @ Seletar Aerospace Park.
- Learning Forest opens at Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Windsor Nature Park opens.
- Trick Eye Museum enhances its exhibits with augmented reality features.
- Reptopia, Singapore Zoo’s new exhibit, opens.
- Spectra, the new light show at Marina Bay Sands, premieres.
- We hold our first Little Day Outing to Castle Beach: Sandcastle-building workshops for families.
- Forest Adventure reopens at Bedok Reservoir Park.
- Surrender Chambers at Fort Siloso re-launches.
- Revamped Bukit Panjang Public Library, with a dedicated children’s wing, opens.
- The Artground at Goodman Arts Centre opens its doors.
- Wild Wild Wet introduces new rides, Vortex and Kraken Riders.
- Skyline Luge Sentosa doubles the total number of tracks to four.
- Admiralty Park Playground opens with the largest number of slides found in any public park in Singapore.
Download our infographic of 2017 in Review. Use it as a reference to go on a little day out if you haven’t already done so!
Story continues below