Go on your own Little Day Out with your little ones to Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum (opens to the public on 28 April 2015) and discover more about the natural world around us with Little Day Out’s Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum’s Activity Sheet.
Complete the Little Day Out Adventure Quest and your child will get a Little Day Out Adventurer badge (whilst stocks last).
What you have to do is:
1. Download the Little Day Out Adventure Quest activity sheet from here.
2. Print out the activity sheet and bring it along when you visit the Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum. Find the answers to the questions on the activity sheet together with your child.
3. Submit the correct answers online using the form below.
4. And if you have the correct answers, we will send your child their very own Little Day Out Adventurer badge!
The Little Day Out Adventure Quest (Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum) ends on 28 May 2015 or while stocks of the Little Day Out Adventurer Badges last. Limited Adventurer Badges are available!
Articles You May Want to Read Before Heading Out:
What's On: Deepavali Open Houses and Events
Performances, Hands-On Trials and Japanese Cultural Activities: Why the Japanese Calligraphy Exhibition in Singapore (20 to 25 Oct) Is More Than Your Usual Art Exhibition
Terms and Conditions
1. This Giveaway is open only to residents of Singapore with a valid Singapore Postal Address. Entrants under the age of thirteen (13) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Giveaway.
2. The Giveaway is valid from 24 April 2015 to 28 May 2015, or until stocks of the Little Day Out Adventurer Badge run out.
3. Each complete and correct submission with a child’s name at one postal address will receive one Little Day Out Adventurer Badge, whilst stocks last.
4. All submissions must be received before 23:59 hours on 28 May 2015.
5. Representatives of Little Day Out will determine if the submission is eligible to receive the Little Day Out Adventurer Badge. No correspondence will be entertained about Little Day Out’s decision. If it is deterimined, at Little Day Out’s sole discretion, that the entry details have been manipulated or falsified, Little Day Out may choose to disqualify the entry.
6. The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of the prizes. Pictures may be posted online or showcased for display purposes.
7. Little Day Out reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
8. Entry to the Giveaway commences on 24 April 2015 and closes on 28 May 2015 (“closing date”). Entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
9. Little Day Out Adventurer Badges will be sent via postal mail or other means to the qualifying recipients at SINGAPORE POSTAL ADDRESSES ONLY.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; Little Day Out reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
11. Little Day Out reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary.
12. Little Day Out reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
13. It is the responsibilty of the qualifying recipients to ensure that the address details provided are correct.
14. Where applicable, prizes not collected by 28 Jun 2015 shall be disposed of at Little Day Out ‘s sole discretion. Little Day Out ‘s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the giveaway, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Little Day Out ‘s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Giveaway is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
15. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by Little Day Out for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Little Day Out by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Giveaway, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
16. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Giveaway, Little Day Out at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
17. Little Day Out cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Giveaway or as a result of entering the Giveaway or accepting any prize. Little Day Out is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Giveaway.
18. By entering the Giveaway or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Little Day Out, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Giveaway and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
19. By entering the Giveaway, You agree:
a. to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for Little Day Out’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
b. to the use of the information submitted on the Giveaway entry form, without compensation, for Little Day Out ‘s promotional and marketing purposes.
20. Each individual participating to this Giveaway acknowledges that:
a. in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to Little Day Out or obtained by Little Day Out from her/him pursuant to this application:
she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by Little Day Out as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to Little Day Out ‘s external agencies or third parties)
21. By participating in this Giveaway, you are also consenting to receive eNewsletters and updates from Little Day Out. You may choose to opt out of receiving these updates at anytime via the unsubscribe link attached to the email. By participating in this contest, you also accept the terms and conditions of this contest and agree to allow Little Day Out to republish your stories on the Little Day Out website and social media channels, and to participate in all promotional activities upon winning the prize.
22. Little Day Out reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.