It’s the Christmas season! Let your child try out this craft during the holidays.
Colour in the Christmas tree and the ornaments in the FREE activity sheetbelow. Cut the ornaments out and get them to paste the ornaments on the tree. Give the decorated tree to someone special this Christmas.
Here are six ideas for how you can use this craft:
1. Let your child give it away as a homemade Christmas card.
2. Punch out a hole at the top, attach some string and hang it on a real Christmas tree.
3. Use it as a holiday bookmark.
4. Use it as a gift tag.
5. Decorate the house with it – it can take pride of place on the fridge or make a cardboard stand for it and place it on the dining table!
6. If you are having a party with young children, print out a few copies for them to do and bring home after the party.
What's On: Deepavali Open Houses and Events
Performances, Hands-On Trials and Japanese Cultural Activities: Why the Japanese Calligraphy Exhibition in Singapore (20 to 25 Oct) Is More Than Your Usual Art Exhibition
Download the activity sheet now. We would love to see your child’s completed Christmas trees.
If you would like to share them with everyone, email a photo of the completed Christmas tree to us firstname.lastname@example.org and we may post them on Little Day Out’s Facebook page for everyone to admire!