During the June School Holidays 2013, take part in Little Day Out’s “Snap Your Little Day Out” contest and stand a chance to win a STAYCATION worth $388.00 and more.
Take Part in Snap Your Little Day Out Contest
Taking part is easy:
Snap a photo of your kids or the entire family with Jay and Elle!
LIKE US on Facebook to get updates on where and when Jay and Elle will be appearing.
GIVEAWAY ALERT: Stand to win tickets to Ocean Park Hong Kong
EXCITING DAY OUT: Children Turn into Doctors for a Day!
BOND & BAKE: Go on a Little Day Outing to Genius R Us
Go to woobox.com/pcjypt
or use contest tab on our Facebook page to submit your photo. Multiple entries can be submitted.
Visitors to our Facebook page will be voting for their favourite pictures. The photos with the 3 highest votes* wins!
First prize: 2 days/1 night staycation at the Classic Room with breakfast at Swissôtel The Stamford Singapore worth $388.00.
Second prize: Food for Thought Dining Vouchers worth $100.00.
Third prize: 2 Forest Adventure Kids Course Vouchers worth $60.00.
Tell your friends about the Snap Your Little Day Out contest and get them in on the action at the parks around Singapore!
* Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. This “Snap Your Little Day Out” contest is open to Singapore residents and permanent residents.
2. Photos submitted must be of the entrant’s family or children at one of 3 designated parks – Ang Mo Kio-Bishan Park, East Coast Park and West Coast Park, or such other places designated by Little Day Out – together with one or two of Little Day Out’s mascots. These photos must be taken between 1 June 2013 and 30 June 2013.
3. You are allowed to submit multiple entries.
4. By submitting a photo:
- you represent and warrant that you own the Photo and/or that you have the right to use and permit Little Day Out to use the Photo as described in these Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the general nature of the prior sentence, if any of your Photos are (and/or contain items that are) subject to copyright, patent, confidentiality, privacy, trade secret, or other restriction, you are certifying that you either hold such rights and/or that you have obtained appropriate permission from the owner(s) of such rights necessary for Little Day Out to use the Photo as described in these Terms and Conditions;
- you represent and warrant that to the extent there are any identifiable persons referenced and/or appearing in your Photo, you have secured the consent of any and all such persons necessary to allow Little Day Out to make use of the Photos as described in these Terms and Conditions;
- you hereby grant to Little Day Out a world-wide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable right and license to publish, display, reproduce, distribute, sublicense, prepare derivative works of, telecast and otherwise use the Photo, in whole or in part, in any manner or media format in furtherance of Little Day Out’s purposes or activities as Little Day Out sees fit, including for purposes of general publicity or promotional;
- you waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the manner in which the Photo will be used by Little Day Out; and
- you understand and agree that Little Day Out is not obligated to make use of your Photo (however, to the extent it does, you agree that no compensation is due to you because of such use); and
- to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Little Day Out, its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs) arising from: (a) your violation (or alleged violation) of any of these Terms and Conditions or of any rights of any third party (including but not limited to any claims of infringement or violation of any intellectual property or privacy rights), and/or (b) the submission and/or use of your Photo by or on behalf of Little Day Out as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that your obligation to defend and indemnify Little Day Out will continue indefinitely following your submission of any Photo; and
- you represent and warrant to Little Day Out that you are at least 18 years old and have every right to contract in your own name and to enter into and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
5. Little Day Out reserves the right at its sole discretion to approve and reject any photo it receives as it sees fit. Little Day Out reserves the right to disqualify any entries they deem unsuitable for the contest without notifying the photographer.
6. Little Day Out reserves the right at any time in their absolute discretion to cancel or modify the contest or substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
7. The Contest is valid from 1 to 30 June 2013.
8. All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 30 June 2013 (“closing date”). Entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. Failure to do so may disqualify the entry.
9. The winners of the contest will be selected based on the highest number of votes received over the period of 1 to 30 June 2013. No correspondence will be entertained about Little Day Out’s decision or the outcome of the results.
10. Each individual who participates in the contest will only qualify to win one prize. If the voting results in the same individual receiving a top number of votes, the individual will receive the highest-placed prize they qualify for and the next highest individual will receive the next-placed prize.
11. The winners may be required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of the prizes. Pictures may be posted online or showcased for display purposes.
12. Little Day Out reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
13. Winners of the “Snap Your Little Day Out” contest will be notified by 15 July 2013. Winners will be announced by 31 July 2013.
14. The winners of the Contest will be notified by via a prize notification email. Winners are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.
15. Winners must produce proof of identity e.g. NRIC or work permit pass and the printed prize notification email upon the prize collection.
16. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and may be subject to availability. Value of the prizes may vary; Little Day Out reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
17. Little Day Out reserves the right to substitute the prizes for its price equivalent where necessary.
18. Little Day Out reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
19. Where applicable, prizes not collected shall be disposed of at Little Day Out ‘s sole discretion. Little Day Out ‘s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Little Day Out ‘s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
20. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by Little Day Out for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Little Day Out by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
21. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, Little Day Out at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
22. Little Day Out cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. Little Day Out is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
23. By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Little Day Out, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
24. By entering the Contest, You agree: a. to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for Little Day Out’s promotional and marketing purposes; and b. to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for Little Day Out ‘s promotional and marketing purposes.
25. Each individual participating to this Contest acknowledges that: a. in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to Little Day Out or obtained by Little Day Out from her/him pursuant to this application: she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by Little Day Out as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to Little Day Out ‘s external agencies or third parties)
26. By participating in this contest, you also accept the terms and conditions of this contest and agree to allow Little Day Out to republish your images and stories on the Little Day Out website and social media channels, and to participate in all promotional activities upon winning the prize.