The Children’s Centre for Creativity provides time and space for children and families to play, explore and innovate. Consisting of a series of creative spaces incorporating participative opportunities, custom-built installations, technology, and in collaboration with experienced artists, the Centre is a playground for igniting imaginations.
– The Main Space features inspiring installations for hands-on exploration and free play.
– The Play Making Space gives children the freedom to create their own unique projects.
– The Dark Space allows for creative interaction with different media forms.
– The Workshop offers innovative programmes for multi-disciplinary, focused activity.
Playeum, Singapore’s first dedicated creative space for children and families, presents their next exhibition, A World Full of Stories from 15 November 2016. Playeum’s next hands-on exhibition is designed for children aged 1 to 12 visiting with their schools and families. The exhibition will provide unique environments and installations, within which children can create their own stories.
A World Full of Stories will feed children’s imaginations, promote creative literacy, encourage social and emotional development, celebrate speech, language and drama, and offer unrivalled opportunities for story-building and performance.
- Check out A World Full of Stories from 15 November 2016.
- Find out more about Playeum here.
- Connect with Playeum on Facebook.
- Read Little Day Out’s Reviews of Playeum’s Children’s Centre for Creativity:
A World Full of Stories: Playeum x Little Day Out Exclusive Preview
Where Art and Play Collide
Hideaways – Creating with Nature
- To plan your visit, do check out Playeum Children’s Centre for Creativity Busy Times before heading down.
THINGS TO NOTE
HOURS OF WORK
Tuesdays to Sundays: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
Open all days of the year except for Mondays and 25 December
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park MRT Station (Circle Line)
Rates: Child (aged 1 – 12): $20
Accompanying Adult: Free
Additional Accompanying Adult: $10
Things to Note: Purchase your admission tickets at the Children’s Centre for Creativity.
– Please note that your visit may be kept to 2-hours during busy periods.
– If you are planning to visit us on a weekday, please keep in mind that there may be schools or groups visiting the centre and sharing the space.
Kid Friendly Facilities: There are male and female washrooms directly next to the centre.
What's On: Deepavali Open Houses and Events
Performances, Hands-On Trials and Japanese Cultural Activities: Why the Japanese Calligraphy Exhibition in Singapore (20 to 25 Oct) Is More Than Your Usual Art Exhibition
Birthday Parties: We’re all about celebrating special days. If you’re interested in celebrating your birthday or any other special event at the Children’s Centre for Creativity, find out more about our birthday package here.
Playeum Little Day Out
As a Little Day Out reader, you get to join us for an exclusive preview of Playeum’s Children’s Centre for Creativity next exhibition – A World Full of Stories before it opens to the public, at $4 off the usual admission fee.